How to install Don't Touch My Android 1.0 mod apk for pc



Don't Touch My Android.apk 1.0
Name: Don't Touch My Android.apk
ID: com.ramadroid.donttouchmyandroid
Version: 1.0
Size: 2.2 Mb



Don't Touch My Android Screenshots

How to install Don't Touch My Android 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to install Don't Touch My Android lastet apk for pc
How to mod Don't Touch My Android 1.0 apk for pc

How to install Don't Touch My Android apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Don't Touch My Android Description

Don't Touch My Android - Keep curious fingers on your phone! This application helps you to alert whenever any unknown person move your mobile phone without your permission.
To use, tap the “start” button then set the phone on the desk. Once you activate the alarm, no one could touch it, because the alarm will be triggered if any one try to take the phone.
Features:
• Run in background.
• Set timer to start/stop alarm or endless.
• Use phone’s current ringtone (like the fake call)

What's new in Don't Touch My Android 1.0


Don't Touch My Android | 3 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.7

Download Don't Touch My Android lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod Don't Touch My Android 1.0 apk for laptop
How to use Don't Touch My Android unlimited apk
How to mod Don't Touch My Android 1.0 apk
How to get Don't Touch My Android mod apk

Previous
Next Post »